Citizenship By Investment
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program, sponsored by the Grenadian Government, through the
Citizenship by Investment Committee (CBi) allows investor applicants to qualify for Grenadian citizens.
This is done in one of two ways as seen below.
1) Investment of a minimum of US$ 220,000 in an Approved Real Estate Project. Option 11.
Routine applications are processed within 60 days. The investment does not include government processing fees, due diligence check and other associated costs.
2. A non-refundable donation to the National Transformation Fund. Option 10. This option is available for US$150,000.00 plus application fee described herein after.
Citizens derive the following benefits:
• Citizenship of Grenada with all the benefits of citizenship for themselves and their immediate families.
• The opportunity to own freehold prime real estate.
• Visa-free travel to more than 135 countries
• Zero tax: The island has no income, wealth or inheritance taxes
• Secure and safe haven for themselves and their families
Request more information about our Economic Citizenship Program. It is simple and easy, contact us and we will quickly send you all the information you need.
Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Program makes it possible for those who invest in Grenada’s economy to gain citizenship and to live, to work, in this beautiful Caribbean country.
The only requirements for approval is that the main applicant must be at least eighteen years old, have no criminal record and be willing to make the required investment or contribution.
Individuals who choose to apply for citizenship under Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Program may take advantage of the following:
• No need to come to or even visit Grenada.
• Fastest turnaround from application to citizenship in approximately 60 days.
• No interview, no minimum educational requirements.
• No requirement to visit or reside in Grenada before or after citizenship is granted.
• When approved, a Citizenship Certificate, a Passport and a Permanent Resident card is issued.
These can be mailed or couriered to you where ever you are.
Come, Live life in Paradise in the lovely carefree island of the Caribbean. Grenada!